Multitasking CTO Heather Wilde: Making the World More Like



Multitasking CTO Heather Wilde: Making the World More Like

In the Excuslive interview, Wilde shares her views about Woman in tech. She told Technewsworld that "Don't just stick with the girls". By Answering the question, She said that:
I care about helping more women get into technology, so I spend a lot of time teaching girls from sixth grade to high school so that they're more educated about STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields, and I'm also chair of the engineering school's advisory board at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, to help steer the school toward new directions. One of the subcommittees is working with the Solar Decathlon, which is a government project that runs every four years, and students around the world compete to create a house of the future.

Faisal Mukhtar

Assalam u Alaikum. I am web Developer, Web Application Developer, Web Designer, Free Lancer, Intro and outro maker, Logo Designer. If you like my work, so kindly give your feedbacks and intouch with me through my Social Links. Thank You