How To Create a Basic Winfrom Login Page Without Database

What's up Guys, many people told me to kindly make a video in which you will tell you that How To Create a Basic Windows from Application of Login Page Without using Database in Visual Studio 2013 by using C#.

How To Create a Basic Winfrom Login Page Without Database

For making Windows Form Application, you need :
  • Operating System with windows 7, 8,10 or Mac System.
  • Visual Studio 2013 (any Visual Studio according to your System compatibility).
  • Graphic Card.
  • Basic Knowledge about C#.


In this video, We are trying to give you the basic concept of windows form application and made a basic login page Without Database using C# in Visual Studio 2013. So, if you like my video, so kindly give your feedbacks and get in touch with us through our social links. Don't Worry Guys, We are here to teach you everything about Tech, Life hacks, tutorials etc. The purpose of This Channel is to teach you about tech, life hacks, tutorials. In this site, we will also make videos and post the helpful tutorials and resolve the technical issues according to your requirements. So, if you have any problem related to Tech, So you may text us. This Site is affiliated with Youtube Channel is "TectiQ Pro". Our Facebook Page's link is given below: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TectiQPro

I made This Tutorial Video for my Viewers, and Thanks to all my viewer who give so many feedback about my videos and Sites.
Thanks For Your Love.

Faisal Mukhtar

Assalam u Alaikum. I am web Developer, Web Application Developer, Web Designer, Free Lancer, Intro and outro maker, Logo Designer. If you like my work, so kindly give your feedbacks and intouch with me through my Social Links. Thank You