KA Photography

KA Photography



Assalam u Alaikum !
This article is related to one of the best photographer i ever met. I am talking about Khadija Amjad. She was born & raised KSA and here is her story of photography by her own words:
My father liked photography and I got inspired from him. I always wanted to use his cameras but he wouldn’t allow me as I was very young. So I wouldn’t let anyone take my pictures as well because I wanted to be the one behind the lens. 


I started doing photography as hobby in 2014 when I bought my first ever camera (NX1000) with my pocket money. It wasn’t actually the one I wanted to buy, but I just wanted a camera at that time so I went for this one. 
I started playing with the settings, taking different shots with different angles, modes and framing. I didn’t (and still don’t)have any special gear but I kept going with my work. Ive had only one lens since I bought the camera and I’ve taken all types of pictures with it. I borrowed my father’s tripod, which i still have. My bucket list for photography is quite long. 
I didn’t use to capture portraits up till last year. That’s because I thought I wouldn’t be able to do that but I thought the same for still photography as well but here we are. 
I’m an introverted person who uses photography and art as an escape. So I still have trouble talking to people to let me take their pictures. 
Photography isn’t that much common in KSA so I would avoid taking my camera out in public. Last year I bought the 7+ just so I can capture the moments I would miss otherwise. So now most of my photos are taken on my phone. 
I’m not a professional at editing or even shooting but I keep playing with these things. It’s a form of art and I think art is never wrong. So... yeah. 
We would like to Thank You Khadija Amjad.

KA's Instagram 
Profile:





Faisal Mukhtar

Assalam u Alaikum. I am web Developer, Web Application Developer, Web Designer, Free Lancer, Intro and outro maker, Logo Designer. If you like my work, so kindly give your feedbacks and intouch with me through my Social Links. Thank You